Single Ticket Prices for 2012-2013 Season
- Tier 1
- Adults: $40
- Seniors (60+ years): $38
- Tier 2
- Adults: $36
- Seniors (60+ years): $34
- Tier 3 (not available for all shows)
- Adults: $32
- Seniors (60+ years): $30
- Students (5-18 years): $15
Click to view a Seating Map
Where to buy
Purchase single tickets online any time!
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- Tickets purchased online will be e-mailed to you as a PDF.
- Discounts or coupons cannot be used for online sales unless specifically noted.
- There is one-time service fee of $6 for tickets purchased online.
By phone: 651.292.4323
- Tickets purchased by phone are delivered by mail, email or held at will call.
- There is one-time service fee of $6 for tickets purchased by phone.
Find our box office at 30 East Tenth Street, Saint Paul
- There is no service fee for tickets purchased in person.
Box office hours
- Tuesdays–Fridays: 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Saturdays when there is an evening performance scheduled: 4 p.m. through intermission
- 1 hour before scheduled performances through intermission
Subscriptions for the 2013-2014 season are now on sale!
ORDER ONLINE any time.
Order BY PHONE: 651.292.4323 or IN PERSON: 30 East 10th Street, St. Paul — Tues.–Fri, 10a.m.–5 p.m.
To order BY MAIL (and pay with a check) download a printable form by clicking here (PDF).
2013-14 Season passes may be purchased until Sunday, December 8, 2013.
Premium Pass: $160 Adults / $152 Seniors
- 20% savings off regular single ticket prices
- 5 punches to use in any combination at any performance
- Premium passes are the most flexible, offer the deepest discount, and include the most perks.
- With a savings of $40 off single ticket prices it’s like seeing a show for free!
- The most flexibility and the best perks!
Buddy Flex Pass: $140 Adults / $132 Seniors
- 14% savings off regular single ticket prices
- 4 punches to use in any combination at any performance
- Use your Buddy pass to see four different performances on your own, or bring a friend to see two shows together, or bring three friends along to a single performance.
Sampler Flex Pass: $108 Adults / $102 Seniors
- 10% savings off regular single ticket prices
- 3 punches to use in any combination at any performance
- A great way to get an introduction to the benefits of being a History Theatre subscriber, and perfect way to see great theater around your busy schedule.
Morning Matinee Pass: $130
- 19% savings off regular single ticket prices
- 5 punches to use in any combination at any morning matinee performance
- Enjoy the deepest discount on ticket prices by attending weekday matinee performances at 10:00 a.m. All morning matinee performances are followed by a post-show discussion.
- Radical flexibility
Season passes entitle you to four or five punches which may be used in any combination, whenever you want to use them.
- Make your own schedule
Plan your attendance for the 2013–2014 season when you purchase your season passes or book your tickets on a show - by - show basis.
- Best seats
You have the opportunity to secure the seats you want before single tickets go on sale to the general public on July 9, 2013.
- Best prices
Save up to 20% off single ticket prices, plus get additional single tickets at a discounted rate with no service fees!
- Free exchanges
If your plans change and you need to reschedule your tickets, History Theatre has it covered.
- Replacement tickets
Lost tickets are not a problem; just make a quick call to the box office and your tickets will be replaced free of charge.
- Invitations to special events
Mingle with fellow patrons and History Theatre artists at pre-show happy hours and post-show meet ups at nearby restaurants.
NEW THIS SEASON!
- Free Under-30 Ticket
Invite someone under the age of 30 to join you for a show at History Theatre.
Premium Pass Benefits
Premium pass holders enjoy additional benefits, including:
- Complimentary drink
A voucher which may be used for a free beverage from the History Theatre concession stand.
- Special offers at nearby restaurants
Enjoy your evening in St. Paul with discounts at restaurants for dinners, desserts, and drinks before and after History Theatre performances.
- Half-price RAW STAGES Pass
Be part of the artistic process by attending staged readings of new scripts and providing valuable feedback to help shape future seasons.
Send a Friend
After you've seen a History Theatre production be sure to tell your friends, family, colleagues, and neighbors about it. Invite them to save $10 off the regular price of an adult or senior ticket by presenting your ticket stub when purchasing their tickets to see the production for themselves!
This offer cannot be applied to previously purchased tickets; cannot be combined with other discounts; and may only be used to see a performance of the show listed on the original ticket stub. Patrons must mention this offer at the time of purchase and exchange the ticket stub when picking up their tickets.
Gift certificates are available for purchase at any time during the year. They are a great bargain, they're easy to wrap, and they guarantee an evening of fun for anyone on your gift list.
- Gift certificates may only be applied toward tickets purchased by phone or in person—not available for tickets purchased online.
- Gift certificates may be applied toward the purchase of tickets to History Theatre stage productions only. Gift certificates may not be used for special events or for non-History Theatre productions.
- Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash, dining or merchandise.
Where to buy gift certificates
How to redeem gift certificates
- Call 651.292.4323 to place your order. Let your reservationist know that you have a gift certificate.
- Tickets will be available at will call. You must bring your gift certificate in order to pick up your tickets on the day of the performance, or anytime prior during regular box office hours.
- If you would like the tickets to be mailed to you prior to the day of the show, please mail your gift certificate with your name and phone number noted to 30 East Tenth Street, St. Paul, MN 55101
- Visit the box office during regular hours and present your gift certificate.